Play Die Reload
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Blood and Wine DLCNew DLC for The Witcher 3 has been released.
- Total War: WARHAMMER Available Now on PCSEGA Europe Ltd. and SEGA® of America, Inc]. announced today that Total War™: WARHAMMER®is out now for Windows PC.
- Nintendo to Showcase New and Upcoming Independent Games at IndieCadeNintendo has revealed a list of games available to play at this year's IndieCade
- Knights of Pen & Paper 2 now available on SteamRoll the dice, here we go! Knights of Pen & Paper 2 now available.
- Tales of Zestiria - My Name Is Sorey Launch TrailerTales of Zestiria launch trailer
This intriguing puzzle experience from creative content producer Investigate North, provides a beautiful world to wander through with a potentially engaging story. Aporia: Beyond the Valley is an interesting concept that endeavours to blend story telling and low interaction gameplay with limited success. A gorgeous looking game that seems to feel like it falls short on it’s goal, seeming undefined and unpolished in many areas.
Taking on the challenge of creating an old school RPG, Indie developer Event Horizon are developing their first Steam release, Tower of Time, in Early Access. With a blend of well crafted story telling and tactical, real time combat this is a game that promises a beautiful experience with something for those players who love the older style of RPG as well as players who may be more used to newer methods of tackling combat and general gameplay. Despite it’s currently rough edges, Tower of Time feels quite different to more recent releases in it’s genre and offers something special.
The creators of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Torn Banner Studios have snuck out a new game with seemingly very little publicity or fanfare. Building off the same premise and combat basis as Chivalry, Mirage: Arcane Warfare offers the player a game full of colour and energy with a variety of classes and a set of fun magic abilities in a fast paced multiplayer environment.